The FLIPKIT is the first rear kitchen for vehicles that allows maximum cooking fun WITHOUT cluttering the rear of the car with a heavy kitchen block !
The FLIPKIT is available in two versions:
- suitable for all our bed systems !
The Flipkit can be coupled without tools to our bed systems
- suitable to the original-MULTIFLEX-BOARD from
If you use a Multiflex-Board from VW (3-seater bench),
you can couple the FLIPKIT-MFB without tools to the
The Flipkit can be locked in three positions:
- Driving position (folded down)
- Loading & unloading position (folded up)
- Cooking position (folded up horizontally)
The FLIPKIT is available in all colors of our bed systems.
The kitchen cover can be used as a table (e.g. for baby changing),
and when raised serves as a splash guard when cooking.
The water and power supply is connected or disconnected with quick-release fasteners.
Dimensions: 118 x 42 x 25 cm (LxWxH)
Weight: approx. 19 kg
The surfaces of the FLIPKIT are made of HPL-coated birch multiplex plywood. The edgings are made of anodized aluminum profiles.
All installed components are durable and of high quality. The gas stove as well as the sink are Camptools own developments and made of stainless steel. The gas stoves are storm-proof and do not require any additional wind protection.
The Flipkit is hooked into the sleeping system or Multiflexboard and fixed on both sides with the enclosed fixing screws.
Scope of delivery
- Flipkit rear kitchen
- water module incl. sink and lowerable
- two-flame hob
- 15l fresh water canister (or larger on request) with
- 5l waste water canister ( or bigger on request )
- integrated USB charging socket
4 - 6 weeks